Waite Park is a neighborhood in the Northeast Community of Minneapolis. Its boundaries are 37th Avenue Northeast, Stinson Boulevard, Saint Anthony Parkway and Central Avenue Northeast. Waite Park is named after Edward Foote Waite, who served as a judge of the District Court for Hennepin County from 1911 to 1941. Click to Read More
Waite Park is primarily a residential neighborhood, though the Shoreham Yards train repair facility is here. A green space that is named Waite Park features a wading pool, a picnic area, and multiple play fields. It is adjacent to Waite Park Community School and the Waite Park Recreation Center.